Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Girls


Sometimes, just every once in a while, I get sick of the guys. Maybe because I've been forced to befriend many of them since the demise of my girl clique in high school...middle school.

In eighth grade I became one of the most hated girls but persuading all my friends to enter into a blood oath that we would not date middle school boys. I was sick of my friends disappearing to hang out with cute but mindless boys. No fun.

That lasted all of two weeks and then all my friends were paired off again. What's a girl to do? Make friends with all the guys, at least most of them wouldn't leave me for another dude.

The trend stands now that all my college friends have married. But like I said, sometimes I need my girls. Only now they're ages 2-5 and in Cali and CO. and they all answer to "BLONDIE!"

1 comment:

The Reese Crew said...

I guess you do stick out a little with all your dark hair....interesting. Has anyone ever told you "you must be adopted?" he, he. love you!