Thursday, February 25, 2010

Declaring War

And I ask, snowball or spitwad from Mother Nature?

Snowball-ish. I volunteered my cracked and soon to be replaced winshield for the ultimate snowball test. Or I just didn't want to be hit with it because the person throwing it could easily throw a piece of ice at me without hesitation.

Splat. I laughed. I tried to wipe it off but it was a little too high for the wipers. So I decided to let it melt. Only by letting it melt I let it dry. With in the snowball was a napkin, old tissue, I'm not really sure but it stuck to the windshield like a spitwad. Stuck there for days.

Until my super-fast driving on the windy canyon roads began to lift the corner. Just a bit. Then a bit more and finally on the fourth day the wind ripped the spitwad right off. Later that night a small snow shower cleaned all evidence of the mess.

1 comment:

skipper said...

looks like a deer-hair mouse pattern fly for whopper brown trout. You don't know what that means but you will by June I promise!