Friday, February 10, 2012

Those Eyes

Baby lust has turned to puppy lust for someone I know. I think it's the combination of having a nice fenced in yard, a wife who is home all the time, and all the little baby things lying around.

Who am I kidding? Skip's wanted a dog since we moved here. And I'm holding him back, specifically my reluctance to let the dog live indoors. Now that I have a mini-me on the way, Skip is vying for a hunting buddy. One that licks and wags its tail.

I figured I'd have another year before he started hinting and persuading me that we needed a lab. And then he sent me these.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohoh

Amber R. said...

Bre - Don't cave in. I'm telling you, you'll regret it. Just ask Kami. And Michelle. And the list goes on. Trust me. Having (ahem) two babies at the house will be plenty!

the skipper said...

that's it Amber i'm going hunting with darren 20 days next year!