Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashionably Late

Little Miss Pippa came a week later than expected, but a day before we planned to kick her out of her cozy nest. I can't imagine where she'd get that kind of procrastination. Did I mention she was born two weeks ago and I'm just now writing this? Not because I haven't thought about it or had grandparents and aunts willing to snuggle her while I wrote.

So far she has been a delight. I think it is to make up for the agonizingly long labor. We both remember it all too well. Sometimes I find Pippa shuddering and whimpering in her sleep. Wouldn't you if your head had been trapped under a bone for 3.5 hours? It warrants extra loves and hugs, and we are happy to give them.

1 comment:

alw--CSE (certified staging expert) said...

I just love her already. She is a precious little girl!