Monday, July 2, 2012

Temptation

Does anyone else see this and have the urge to snuggle up? I see her sleeping, smelling sweet and I want nothing more than to grab her and hold her tight and nap with her. Exactly like I used to do with my stuffed animals. Unfortunately I found some of those animals on the floor or crammed in a corner the next morning. So I must refrain.

Still the thought of holding her intoxicates me and my arms twitch. Often I find myself lying beside her, my head placed just so, in hopes that she'll sense me and skootch up to me. Or maybe just graze my face with her flickering fingers. And that explains the scratches, but does nothing to quell the desire to "hug her and squeeze her and pat her and pet her..." Soon I'll be calling her George.




1 comment:

DOM said...

knowles i have the cutest photos of you two snuggling you should run in this blaaaahg.

i used to get the snuggles, now i'm just the hulking hairy ogre in this family. But yes i'd say you definitely have a cuddling "problem" when all you want to do is be sandwiched between and ogre and a tiny angel.