Monday, October 15, 2012

My Little Herbivore

One redeeming quality about our home is the leaves. I've only raked one time, because I thought the neighbors might come after us with pitch forks, but really I love have a splatter of yellow, orange, and red on our walk way and yard.

Today I let Pippa play in the leaves long enough to get dirt on all her white clothing. As you'll see in the photos, she blissfully ignored her mama in favor of munching on some brilliant leaves. Maybe the various colors taste different.




This is sooo not the basement.


Mom's really leaving me here. Alone?!


Yay!


This leaf looks a little big for one bite. I'll have to minimize it.


That's better. No one here to stop me.


Tastes a little earthy and bitter mom, kinda like that oatmeal you gave me.


I refuse to be incriminated by these phot....was that a chipmunk?



Leaves tear just like magazine pages.


Dad would get a kick out of this. Where is he?


Oh well. More for me!







4 comments:

Jenn said...

She is SO stinkin adorable Bre! I love reading your posts. :)

Bre said...

Thanks Jenn! We definitely love her :)

daddy said...

alright, now im' confused. in the one below she was barfing any fruits and veggies, now she wants to eat leaves?!
That other stuff was not organic enough for her. Loves this photo essay mama knowles, keep up the great work, she's growing like friggin' kudzu

i will make her some pheasant puree' when i get home.

alw--CSE (certified staging expert) said...

She is beautiful! Love her cheeks.